The Top 10 Foods That Lower Cholesterol
Introduction: What is cholesterol and what role does it play in the body?
1. Cholesterol is a type of fat found in the blood. It helps to make new cells and helps to transport nutrients and oxygen throughout the body. Too much cholesterol can lead to problems such as heart disease, stroke, and some types of cancer.
2. There are many different foods that can help to lower cholesterol levels in the bloodstream. Some of these foods include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products.
3. Eating a balanced diet including plenty of fruit and vegetables will help you maintain healthy cholesterol levels while eating foods that may lower cholesterol levels on their own.
4. Avoiding processed foods, saturated fats, and sugar will also help to lower cholesterol levels over time.
The Top 10 Foods That Lower Cholesterol: What are they and how do they work?
1. The top ten foods that lower cholesterol are:
a. Olive oil b. Walnuts c. Fish d. Avocados e. Cocoa powder f. Green tea extract g. Garlic cloves h.
The Bottom Line: Summary of findings from the study.
The top 10 foods that lower cholesterol are: 1. Salmon 2. Olives 3. Walnuts 4. Flaxseeds 5. Avocados 6. Yogurt 7. Quinoa 8.